I can help you to tell your story – and share it with the world!
I will edit your book and be your guide through the maze of self publishing. You will become the author of a book that people all over the world can read and buy – you’ll earn the royalties and become your own publisher!
I provide a professional editorial service: friendly, personal and practical, to get the result that you want, at a price that you can afford.
- If you’ve written a book already, and want to get it published, I can help.
- If you think you’ve “got a book in you”, and are serious about making it a reality, I can help.
- If you have a friend or relative whose story needs telling, I can help.
I run a bespoke service based on your individual needs, so please contact me to discuss how I can help you. If you are based in South Yorkshire or Derbyshire, I can meet you in person to guide you through the publishing process.
Free Initial Consultation
If you have written a book and would like to self-publish it, please get in touch. Email me a short synopsis and word count, the first three chapters of your book and a few paragraphs about yourself, and I will report back to you via email or over the telephone.
- Appraise the strengths and weaknesses of the book.
- Let you know how much work needs to be done before your book is ready to be self-published.
- Give you a no-obligation quote.
If you are working to a strict budget, I will let you know how much work I can do for you. The best self-publishing projects are a collaborative learning process for the editor and the author, so the more polished your manuscript is, the less work I have to do to prepare the book for publication.
My services include:
- A thorough read-through and appraisal of your novel or memoir. Fee: £8 per 1,000 words, which will include detailed feedback and my suggestions. My feedback is always constructive.
- A full editing service. Fee: £10 per 1,000 words. I’ll iron out any problems with spelling and grammar, fact-check, and make your writing sparkle!
- Substantial editing and rewriting. If your sentences and paragraphs need restructuring, your characters need developing or you need that extra “pizazz” for your book to stand out, I can make it happen. Fee: from £12 per 1,000 words.
- Full “ghostwriting” service. Talk to me, and I’ll write your story. Follow this link for detailed information on this service. Wild Rosemary Writing Services – business process interview and transcription.
- Alternatively, you can hire me as and when you need me, at the competitive rate of £18 per hour.
- Cover design and formatting for publication.
- I can guide you through the whole process of e-book publishing, e.g. on the Amazon Kindle, and print-on-demand, resulting in real books that people can buy and read world-wide, earning you royalties!
- I want to make my editing services as accessible and affordable as possible, so tell me what your budget is, and I’ll let you know what I can do for you!
If you want to capture your memories, or those of a loved one, this package is for you. The resulting book will become a keepsake you can look back on and share with your friends and relatives.
The service includes:
- A 3-hour informal interview with you or your loved one. Why not invite family members to make it more of an occasion? This could be conducted in person or via the phone, or Skype.
- An edited transcript of the interview, with photographs if you provide them.
- Quality printing and binding, and the transcript will also be provided electronically.
- Prices start at £400 for the full service.
- Gift cards are available if the service is being purchased as a present.
- Bespoke binding and printing are also available – just ask for more details.
I can provide you with as much support as you need with your writing. I’m also able to work with you one-to-one, face-to-face, to get the job done.
Additional services include:
- Gift biographies, compiled from your memories and photographs, ideal for landmark birthdays and anniversaries. I can use graphic design, photography and hand-crafted elements to reflect your personality.
- Surprise gift biographies for a friend or relative. Ideal for special events such as hen-nights and weddings.
- Eulogies and celebrations of life.
- Support for people who lack confidence with computers, such as typing, layout and formatting.
- Creating press and publicity material. Writing a press release for your book, and help with marketing on Facebook, online and local media.
Please get in touch with me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07815966784.
For more details about what to expect when working with Wild Rosemary Writing Services, please click Wild Rosemary Writing Services – business process for manuscript if you have an existing manuscript that needs editing.
Please click here if you are interested in my “ghostwriting” service or writing your book from transcribed interviews. Wild Rosemary Writing Services – business process interview and transcription.
I look forward to hearing from you.